In case you’ve missed it, the XDAndroid Project today released its newest Froyo series build, FRX02. This is the second of our official releases to have a build number. We’ve got some really nice bug fixes, improvements and features for you this time.
Here’s an abbreviated list of changes since FRX01:
- The following bugs were fixed:
- 2 – Talk.apk missing
- 4 – Buttons cut off in the open call menu.
- 14 – Startup.txt file is incorrect
- 20 – OpenWnn IME selected by default
- Google Apps updated to 20101020.1
- Transitioned to hdpi graphics and fonts
- Ambient light sensor and hardware auto brightness for RAPH and RHOD (WisTilt2)
- Debug output for battery service emergency shutdowns (by request of camro)
- Data roaming off by default (can be dangerous for international users) (emwe)
- armv6j instruction support from cyanogenmod
I love the light sensor support that WisTilt2 came up with. Give him lots of thanks (and donations!) for the great work.