It’s that time again! And this time we’ve got a release for both froyo and gingerbread.
First of all, our official froyo branch release, FRX06… We’ve got a couple minor changes, backported from Gingerbread:
- Switched to touch-friendly dialer, along with the VGA layout improvements as seen in Gingerbread
- Added HSPA icon (for GSM models)
FRX06 is available for download now as a system.ext2 update.
And for Gingerbread, we’ve also got just a couple minor updates:
- Further tuned keyboard sizing to be useful on VGA (also made the key labels bigger)
- World-phone settings support (very important for future RIL enhancements especially on CDMA)
- Enabled HSPA icon (someone on GSM please let me know if it actually works)
The new Gingerbread testing image is also available for download now as a system.ext2 update.